[Mediawiki-l] Google Search and default error

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sat Jan 26 00:23:13 UTC 2008

That would be /index.php?title=MediaWiki:Noarticletext (which you can
easily get at via /index.php?title=Special:Specialpages and search for
the string, "There is currently no text...," but it's not really a 404
message - its a wiki message. I think you have to have server
tinker-tailor-soldier-spy access rights to customize the pages thrown by
the server.