[Mediawiki-l] Short URL partly broken after upgrade from 1.10.0 to 1.11.0

zaydo zaydo at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 15:24:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

i just upgraded from 1.10.0 to 1.11.0 and have to see, that short URLs
aren't working anymore when I try to edit an article. Example:

I can open the article
http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/WIV

When I click on "bearbeiten" (= edit) the URL is changed to
http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/index.php?title=WIV&action=edit
and the software is trying to edit index.php instead of WIV.

Similar problem, if I try to log in/out. The software puts an
index.php?titel= between die Wiki-URL and the special:
http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/index.php?title=special:...
Result: no login/out possible.

For short URL I use the following setup in localsettings.php:
$wgSitename         = "T4-Wiki";
$wgScriptPath	    = "/wiki";
$wgScript           = "$wgScriptPath/index.php";
$wgRedirectScript   = "$wgScriptPath/redirect.php";
$wgArticlePath      = "$wgScriptPath/$1";

htaccess in /wiki:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ index.php?title=$1 [L,QSA]

Please, help me,

Udo