[Mediawiki-l] Possible way to combat spam?

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 12 02:22:01 UTC 2008

Thanks, It took forever to make it work like that. But it was a good
excuse to learn php.
No... the spammers, just spam the normal way. (unless your saying that
they would then just use that.). Its actually worse, because it messes
with my custom easy edit system because they just insert a ton of
links at the top of the article.

I was actually thinking that I could protect the template pages from
non logged in users.

I guess the real problem would be with the normal articles.
But then again, I have gone this far with the custom stuff, maybe I
can make something to take care of it.

-Adam