[Mediawiki-l] Mathematica filetype in MediaWiki

Šerých Jakub Serych at panska.cz
Mon Feb 18 21:35:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I need to enable Mathematica
(http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/index.html) notebook filetype
(extension nb) on my MediaWiki (ver 1.7.1). I have tried to add the filetype
to the LocalSettings:

$wgFileExtensions = array( 'png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'svg', 'nb' ) but it
doesn't work.

When I try to upload some nb file, it only says, that the file is maybe
corrupted.

The other thing which I would also appreciate is small Mathematica icon (I
have the icon image) near the link to nb files simillar for example to the
icons which displays near pdf links on Wikipedia. Does anybody know, how to
manage it and if it is possible in MW version 1.7.1?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jakub