[Mediawiki-l] dumpHTML.php crech on "Invalid number of colors in palette"

Addady addady at active.co.il
Tue Sep 11 16:00:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm tryiny to export my wiki to html. It fail on:

PHP Warning:  imagecreatefrompng(/home/mywiki/images/9/9b/Vorneka.png):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/mywiki/includes/Image.php on line 1150
PHP Warning:  imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid
Image resource in /home/mywiki/includes/Image.php on line 1158

PHP Fatal error:  imagepng(): gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Invalid
number of colors in palette
 in /home/mywiki/includes/Image.php on line 1159

Probably one of the picture is bad.  How can I fix it?

Thanks

Addady