[Mediawiki-l] MySQL memory error deleting article (long)

Giuseppe Briotti g.briotti at mclink.it
Mon Sep 10 16:48:53 UTC 2007

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> have a look at your php.ini-file (living in directory with the name php on a
> windows installation and in a directory named etc on a linux machine, the
> absolute position of the directory is afaik dependent on your
> web-server/php-installation) and search for the parameter memory_limit.
> Setting it to a higher value solved a similar problem for me.
>
> Good luck!

mmm... I've the same problem running the query from phpmyadmin, and I assume
that in this case the query is executed not involving php...

Anyway I wil check this...

thank you very much

Giuseppe

PS. I'll send an email in case of success just for others people having the
same problem :-)

--

Giuseppe Briotti
g.briotti at mclink.it