[Mediawiki-l] Is the Real Name field used anywhere?

Eric Powell eric.powell at wildpackets.com
Mon Sep 10 16:26:57 UTC 2007

Hello,
I was under the impression that the Real Name field would be
displayed instead of the Username.
"* Real name (optional): if you choose to provide it this will be
used for giving you attribution for your work."
When I look at the Recent changes page, everything is attributed to
Username, not Real Name. In fact, I have not been able to find any
place where Real Name is used instead of Username.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Eric Powell
WildPackets
Illuminate Your Network

OmniAnalysis 5 Now Available!
Featuring 802.11n capture and analysis, virtualization, Video over IP
Media and Signaling analysis, and much more!
http://www.wildpackets.com/products/overview