[Mediawiki-l] Keep getting empty previews when submitting pages

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed Oct 31 14:17:59 UTC 2007

> Earlier: "... random ... press the save
> button [after editing] it says 'This is only
> a preview; changes have not yet been
> saved! ', but the rest of the content is
> disappeared..."

Peter Blaise responds: Corrupt browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Try another system, try rebuilding, and cleansing all temp and cache
files in your current browser editor system.  Windows?  Reboot in safe
mode and clean there.  Worked for us.  Also, Mozilla Firefox worked for
me flawlessly all the time, so I stopped troubleshooting MSIE
(pronounced "MiSerIE").