[Mediawiki-l] Import/Export Word documents to/from wiki

Jim Laurino wycan.y.jimlaur at dfgh.net
Wed Oct 24 16:37:42 UTC 2007

On 10/24/2007 11:49:26 AM, zham rock - zhamrock at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi - Just wondering if anyone knows of an extension that can easily convert
> msword documents to wiki and then vise versa from wiki, export it back to ms
> word again? we have bunch of ms word documentation planning to put in the
> wiki and it would be easier if theres a way to automate it?

This topic has come up several times before.
I recently searched old mail on this topic.
Here are some things I found that seem relevant.
Maybe some of these will help you.
This is clearly a topic of importance to many people.

I removed most of the message text to keep this short.
I think you will be able to find the original threads that interest you.

Regards,

Jim Laurino