[Mediawiki-l] Images not rendered

Constantinescu Nicolaie kosson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:43:37 UTC 2007

Dear friends,

I encountered a very puzzling matter for me with mediawiki 1.11. It
seams that all images are not loaded or they are not rendered at all.
Funny thing is that logo animated gif is rendered ok, but anything
else is not. I read anything I could find in the archive, but nothing
was relevant.

Site address: http://wiki.kosson.ro
In order to vie PHP settings I've put a little phpinfo() at:
http://wiki.kosson.ro/info.php
I mention that wiki is installed on a subdomain of kosson.ro.

Please advice as I ran out of solutions.

Thank you very much for your time an efforts

--
Constantinescu Nicolaie
Information Architect
kosson at gmail.com