[Mediawiki-l] Making search "and" by default

Michael Logies logies at web.de
Wed Oct 17 15:17:02 UTC 2007

At 16.10.2007 21:30 Monahon, Peter B. wrote:

> Anyway, regarding "...MySQL's search engine by default excludes
> short...words", from

> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual_talk:Configuration_settings#using_search_for_a_3_letter_word
(...)
> .... and, of course, ran php maintenance/rebuildtextindex.php

Hello,

for me it`s on the DOS-prompt:
G:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\Wiki\maintenance>g:\Programme\xampp\php\php rebuildtextindex.php,
but I get: "DB connection error: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password:
NO) (localhost)"

Can you tell me, how I could include my password (I don`t know it right now, I installed MediaWiki on top of XAMPP on Win XP for my LAN).

Thanks!

Michael

--
Michael Logies, Zahnarzt, Große Straße 28, D-49134 Wallenhorst,