[Mediawiki-l] Making search "and" by default

jian chen chenjian1227 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:30:29 UTC 2007

Now I really regret that I did not learn php well enough. Otherwise, I could
have written my search engine in php instead of java.

Some day, I will port the search engine to php as well so that it is even
easier to work with mediawiki ;-)

Jian
A new java crawler based mediawiki search engine:
http://www.hongandjian.com/hongandjian/index.php/Mediawiki_Search_Download