[Mediawiki-l] advice on handheld MW skin, please?

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Oct 12 15:43:22 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I haven't yet written a mediawiki skin, but I have slightly modified
several.  I've written a couple of my own CSS's for other things from
scratch.  I've found
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mobile_browser_testing and I'm reading
monobook/handheld.css.  I'm still not sure what kind of effort I might
be looking at to make a handheld version of a custom skin.  I remember
seeing a thread about working on the default wikipedia one so it would
display in Opera mini.

I'm going to need to make a handheld version of a custom skin.  Does
anyone have any advice, or an idea of what kind of effort I am looking
at?

TIA,
-Courtney Christensen