[Mediawiki-l] Auto generate main page

ioan suciu john.mediawiki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:40:04 UTC 2007

Haw can i post random article on main page?

More detailed request ;)

I'm running a project of building a aviation enciclopedia, for now
just about my contry's aviation. I managed to instal MW 1.6 (limited
by hosting provider's php version) and create several categories and
articles. I'm interesed to create a main page with some preview of 2 -
3 articles.. it may be random articles. I will prefer, after a while,
when there will be enought content to be able to select them
automaticaly by, lets say: in this day 10 years ago or something
similar.

So, where can i find some documentation, examples about this?

10X
is