[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Elizabeth Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:07:54 UTC 2007

As a starting place, the doc I referenced yesterday for Solaris 10,
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/samp_setup.html
includes testing steps for each stage of the install - apache, mysql, php.

I believe that most or all of these testing steps would also apply to a
windows server, and this doc might be a good jumping-off point for writing a
similar windows doc. Of course the actual start and stop procedures for each
step would be different, but the *steps* should be the same and the test
scripts provided should be useful. Take a look.