[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Tue May 29 14:45:19 UTC 2007

>  Platonides wrote: I'm sure this list is full
> of people willing to install MediaWiki on a
> foreign machine, and document every
> screenshot... for the right price ;)

Prove it - just like your open source compatriots, document your success
in public view, and for MediaWiki, that's MediaWiki.org, and then also
offer to sell your proven-valuable support to anyone who'd prefer to
have you do it for them.

Otherwise, what are you doing on an open source support forum?

- Peter Blaise