[Mediawiki-l] Is MediaWiki-l dysfunctional? What is it good for, really? and Re: Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Ian Smith johantheghost at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 15:33:41 UTC 2007

(Note: my email address has changed.)

> Ian, I'll bet you've had some measure of success
> installing MediaWiki.  Now, if I could only find out exactly what you
> did ...

I followed the instructions.  It worked.

If you want a keystroke-by-keystroke log of what I did, well, I didn't
create one.  If you want me to go through the whole process again and record
everything, I can do that, but it would take solid days of work to
cover the stuff you want, and that is *way* more effort than I am going to
donate to the USPTO for free.  So, do you have a budget to pay for this kind of

support?

Ian