[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed May 23 13:38:33 UTC 2007

> Gary wrote:
> ... There is support available on MediaWiki.org:
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Support_desk ...

Thanks Gary.  That's definitely a new link for me.

In all the 36,437 words there (among the many, many unanswered
questions, I must add), did you find anything specific there to address
my challenge, namely:

- *linking steps and confirmation checks* when installing
- MediaWiki on
- Apache,
- PHP,
- MySQL, and
- MediaWiki
- and PHPMyAdmin
- on Microsoft-Windows-XP-Pro?

I'm afraid I didn't.

Thanks anyway.  I'll keep looking ... and asking around.

-- Peter Blaise

PS - If you don't know the answers, and you don't know how to help ...