[Mediawiki-l] Hebrew Name for Wiki Project

arnonh at tapuz.co.il arnonh at tapuz.co.il
Mon May 14 12:52:45 UTC 2007

Hello, Dear Colleagues!

I'm operating the Hebrew Jewish Geneanlogy Wiki (JGeneWiki), right now at:
http://genewiki.golan-law.co.il

I'd like to change the name of the site (and, accordingly, the main
namespace) to a Hebrew one, but writing that name as the value of
$wgSitename (and $wgNamespace) in LocalSettings.php - does not work. The
system does not recognize the name.

what should I do for changing the name of the whole system to a Hebrew one?

Yours,
Arnon Hershkovitz, Israel