[Mediawiki-l] Enable Uploads

Barb Smith mystified at satx.rr.com
Fri May 11 14:59:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been searching and asked around but I'm not making any progress.  We
have a mediawiki intergrated with IPB.  We want to enable file uploads,
specifically images.  The instructions we found were to enable uploads in
LocalSettings.php and to create a directory for uploads and chmod 777 it.
We've done that but when we try to upload an image it tells us that it's
disabled.  We'd really like to resolve this issue.  If anybody can offer
any help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Barbara Smith