[Mediawiki-l] discrepancy between article count on "Special:Allpages" and "Special:Statistics"

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Fri Mar 23 20:40:58 UTC 2007

Hello,

there seems to be a rather big difference between the article count on
the Special:Allpages and Special:Statistics pages. I observed something
like more than 50 pages on Special:Allpages but Special:Statistics states
only an article count of 29 pages. As the articles shown on
Special:Allpages are actually there, I think the count given on
Special:Statistics seems to be (terribly) wrong. Is there a way to let
Special:Statistics show the correct article count?

--
Dr. Johannes Zellner <johannes at zellner.org>
Karl-Krauß-Weg 4, 73430 Aalen