[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: Interwiki transclusion - should be read as inclusion

Constant Depièreux constant.depiereux at skynet.be
Fri Jun 29 10:01:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I realize that I misproperly used the term transclusion. It should be
read as inclusion.

Sorry for this unacceptable mistake.

Problem still however remain : the interwiki INCLUSION refresh does
not work in the target wiki.

Best regards.

Constant Depièreux
Managing Director
Applied Quality Technologies Europe sprl
Mobile:+32 (0)475 555 818
Courriel: constant.depiereux at aqte-consulting.eu
Site: http://www.aqte-consulting.eu

Début du message réexpédié :