[Mediawiki-l] Public Reposting of this List

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Sat Jun 16 15:26:34 UTC 2007

[old - from Mon 5/7/2007 - I'm catching up on my reading!]

> Michael wrote: ... I don't want the spam!

Peter Blaise responds: Two points:

1 - other lists I belong to republish to the web and cause the display of email addresses to become non-functional (by puting spaces in the email address, eg. me @ isp . com, or truncating them, eg. m.. at i..c.. and so on.  Is this automatable and easy and acceptable to contributors here?

2 - Spam happens, get over it.  ... and blaming non-spammers for spam happens, too, I guess.  I'm getting over that right now!  ;-)