[Mediawiki-l] MoinMoin to MediaWiki? (via DocBook?)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:30:38 UTC 2007

(a Subject: line full of CamelCase ...)

Our work wiki is MoinMoin, with a few hundred pages in it. I did a
test installation of MW 1.10rc1 and they swooped upon it with great
glee 'cos it's so much nicer. However, we are *not* going to run two
parallel wikis or port a pile of pages by hand ...

I understand MoinMoin exports to DocBook. Is there any way to import
DocBook to MediaWiki meaningfully?

Failing that, is there any reasonable way to move a MoinMoin wiki to
MediaWiki without a great deal of pain? Has anyone done this?

- d.