[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Tue Jun 5 19:52:03 UTC 2007

Is there any control over "discussion/talk" page scope?

That is, when you click on a sub-section of a page to edit it, there's a
"discussion" tab in view, but the tab is for the whole page, not just
the editable section you initially clicked on.

Are "discussion/talk" tabs only for the entire "article" page?  So ...
we need to split the sections off to their own pages if we want them to
have their own discussions?

Any links to MediaWiki.org that address this?

--

Where is the [save page] [show preview] [show changes] reference call in
the program controls - and what is it called?  People would like to see

Any links to MediaWiki.org that address this?

--

As always, please help find or create links to MediaWiki.org with
answers - thanks.

- Peter Blaise
... still at it ...

PS - Yes, I've searched, but if the answers are on MediaWiki.org, they
are not using the exact words as they appear on screen, so how would be
find them?