[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Jun 5 17:33:18 UTC 2007

> From: "Monahon, Peter B." <Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV>
>
> I'm trying to compile a:
>
> "see this on a MediaWiki screen, edit it ... HERE"
>
> ... listing for MediaWiki administration.  Can anyone link me to a
> list
> that addresses these on-screen MediaWiki words and their synonyms, and
> shows where to edit/control their appearance ...

I'm not exactly clear on what you want. Perhaps you're looking for
[[Special:Allmessages]]?

:::: Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you
as they please. -- Pythagoras ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::