[Mediawiki-l] Marking Changes in MediaWiki Pages

Norbert Hoeller nhoeller at sinet.ca
Mon Jul 30 13:30:57 UTC 2007

Rob, what exactly is a 'full old version', how many does MediaWiki
maintain, and how far back do they go?

Platonides, where is the "advanced watchlist" documented?

Frederik, that looks very close to what I am looking for, except that the
inputs would be the current version vs. an older version (possibly
selected by date) and the markup would be introduced into the normal
MediaWiki page output (under control of the user).  That would allow me to
very quickly home in on any changes in the page.
        Thanks everyone!
        Norbert