[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki 1.10.0 on LAMP + EasyTimeLine

johan.boye at latecoere.fr johan.boye at latecoere.fr
Mon Jul 30 07:34:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

 I'm using MediaWiki: 1.10.0 with PHP: 5.1.6 (cgi mode) & MySQL: 4.1.20.
I activated the "EasyTimeline" extensions who creates nice timeline but
ANY links created on the timeline legend works. I don't see any errors
anywhere (Apache logs or Web output).
I'm using ploticus 2.33-Jun'06 and perl 5.8.8 on ubuntu edgy.

  Any ideas why this extention works but can't give any timeline legend
links works ?

  Thanks

  Johan

"Les informations contenues dans ce message electronique peuvent etre de nature confidentielles et soumises a une obligation de secret. Elles sont destinees a l'usage exclusif du reel destinataire. Si vous n'etes pas le reel destinataire, ou si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire immediatement et de le notifier a son emetteur."

 "The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential. It is intended for the exclusive use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient or if you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender."