[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Configuration Wizard !

Umair Mehmood umair_mehmood at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:01:54 UTC 2007

Hello,I am new to MediaWiki and have been looking at the configuration help manuals.What it seems is that MediaWiki is relatively a hard wiki to configure.As there seems to be no Wizard or Web based pages to do the configuration.Am i really missing something or is it just like this ?P.S. I would appreciate if you could post down a good helpers manual for initial configuration.--RegardsUmair