[Mediawiki-l] No text in this page search

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:33:52 UTC 2007

Azurite wrote:
> I'm looking throughout my Wiki to see what necessary pages have not yet
> been made for whatever reason. I notice that these pages all contain the
> text "There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this
> page title in other pages or edit this page." but when I try to search
> for that phrase or part of it, it returns a ton of results that include
> partial matches-- like the word "in" or words that contain "no." Is
> there any way to find the pages? They're not showing up in the Wanted
> Pages list, namely because it's not that they're referenced from other
> pages (in the case of project pages), but just that they would contain
> "no text."
> How do I find all those pages?
> -Azurite

You can't search for these phrase, as those pages are empty. When a page
doesn't exist, it shows MediaWiki:Noarticletext (by default, There is
currently no text in this page, you can...)

I don't understand what you mean by "needed pages not referenced
anywhere". If you made up a page name, like QWERTYUO, it will show the
same text but i doubt you want such page.