[Mediawiki-l] No text in this page search

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Jul 16 09:13:31 UTC 2007

I'm looking throughout my Wiki to see what necessary pages have not yet
been made for whatever reason. I notice that these pages all contain the
text "There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this
page title in other pages or edit this page." but when I try to search
for that phrase or part of it, it returns a ton of results that include
partial matches-- like the word "in" or words that contain "no." Is
there any way to find the pages? They're not showing up in the Wanted
Pages list, namely because it's not that they're referenced from other
pages (in the case of project pages), but just that they would contain
"no text."
How do I find all those pages?
-Azurite