No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

I could use a return statement with flag like isHTML and noparse, but I
can't seem to find any way to have the "&"  not converted.
I try to return my code in single quote, without success.

Is this a normal behavior, or there is a way to avoid this situation.

I initially try to write a xml style  extention instead, again called from
the template, but I can't send template variable to it , they are not
expanded. This would also fix my problem if I could send variables, but this
doesn't seem to work with template. Is it also an expected behavior, or the
PEBKAC

Thank