[Mediawiki-l] (20024)The given path misformatted or contained invalid characters

Jim McIntosh jimcintosh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:08:30 UTC 2007

One of my wikis has never displayed anything on the Special:Version page. It
is the only wiki I have secured (https:// and .htaccess password protected)
and have always just assumed that was the cause of it. It is version
1.10and has no extensions installed except for ParserFunctions. My
other wikis
(which are http:// instead of https:// and don't have .htaccess password
protection) are similarly configured and all display the Special:Version
text just fine.

I don't know whether it was putting a wiki on a secured page or having it
.htaccess password protected or both that caused this, but it is the only
variable I can think of.

On 7/9/07, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

Jim McIntosh, OFM (Jim at McIntosh.ws)
Cochabamba, Bolivia
http://www.j1m.us/
                 The path of service leads from charity to justice.
                 La senda del servicio arrastra de la caridad a la justicia.