[Mediawiki-l] Test wiki for posting more complex questions to this list?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 03:12:18 UTC 2007

Thanks to everyone who's been helping.

As I get closer to my goal, I have some more complex questions
regarding templates, protected pages, transclusions, pre-loading, etc.

It would be really useful to have a "test wiki" I could point people
to to show them what I've done so far, and why it doesn't work.

Ideally, this would be one where any registered user could
protect/unprotect pages (of course, giving any user the power to
protect/unprotect pages makes protection meaningless, but this would
be more to experiment with protected pages, not actually protect
them).

Is there such a "test wiki" out there?

I realize I could create test pages and even templates on ANY wiki
(even mediawiki.org or wikipedia.org), but it would be wrong to