[Mediawiki-l] wiki2odf: The ODF Toolkit?

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 23 20:39:19 UTC 2007

As some of you might recall, I am highly interested in finding a way to
convert MediaWiki pages to a format that can be edited by a word processor.

After reading Louis Suarez-Potts's (the OpenOffice.org Community
Manager) announcement about the ODF Toolkit
(http://odftoolkit.openoffice.org), I thought that this might make the
conversion easier.
However, I'm not programmer enough to really understand what this ODF
Toolkit actually is. All I know is that I've failed creating a script
for converting wiki content to ODF so far.
Does anyone happen to know more about this project - because if it's
worth it, I might (at least try to) use it for such a conversion script...

Thanks,

Frederik