[Mediawiki-l] Caching problem with inline PHP scripts

Titus, Jim JTitus at kgw.com
Tue Jan 23 00:41:24 UTC 2007

I have a parser extension to parse PHP scripts in wikitext, but it appears
that my 1.6.9 mediawiki server is caching pages since the scripts won't run
unless I edit the page they're on and resave. I know this is happening
because as a test I put in a simple command to echo the current date and
time and it can be a day off.

I've put "$wgCachedPages=false" in my LocalSettings but it doesn't seem to
have any effect. Client side browser settings don't do it either--I can
shift-click refresh or set IE to always check for new pages and I get old
data. Same problem in Firefox.

Any ideas how I can get my inline PHP scripts to always run?

Jim Titus