[Mediawiki-l] Approval / Validation

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Tue Jan 16 19:25:36 UTC 2007

OK the ParserBeforeInternalParse code seems to be there, and the system works to an extent I' getting:-

when I click on the
This is the stable version of this article. Click here
<http://3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/index.php?title=Special:StableVersion&id=1369&mode=reset&revision=1381&oldid=1381>
to remove this as stable version!
or
You are looking at a draft version of this article; there is no stable
version of this article yet. Click here
<http://3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/index.php?title=Special:StableVersion&id=1369&mode=set&revision=1381&oldid=1381>
to set this as stable version!

And
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/home/users/web6411/html/3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/includes/SkinTemplate.php*
on line *306

when I try to open the Special:StableVersion page

But it does seem to be working.

Is there anyway to suppress the

*'This is the stable version of this article. Click here
<http://3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/index.php?title=Special:StableVersion&id=1369&mode=reset&revision=1381&oldid=1381>
to remove this as stable version!' messaage from appearing for no editor
logins ?

Thanks

John