[Mediawiki-l] Wiki sitting behind a corporate firewall issues

David_S_Green at Dell.com David_S_Green at Dell.com
Thu Jan 11 18:44:10 UTC 2007

All,

I've noticed that some of the issues effecting my wiki seem to be
related to the fact that it sits behind a corporate firewall, and the
wiki won't pull the data from external sites (say for an RSS feed) due
to the proxy.

Is there a way for me to tell MediaWiki the proxy settings (port,
username, password) required for it to then be able to use the proxy?

Thanks,
Dave Green