[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.9.0rc1 available for testing

Jeff Lane jeffl at valvesoftware.com
Tue Jan 9 23:59:28 UTC 2007

Alexis Moinet wrote:

> Jan a écrit :
>> Alexis Moinet schrieb:
>>> Moreover, if I go to Special:Allpages --> namespace : Mediawiki, I got
>>> an empty page.
>>> Does anybody noticed this ?
>>
>> Dear Alexis,
>> yes, I can confirm, that there issomething unusual.

I upgraded from 1.4.12, and Mediawiki:Sidebar was present for me and working
correctly. However, the "message" tab link at the top of the page was red,
even though the page was present and didn't go to edit mode when the link
was followed. Editing the page made the link go to the standard bolded blue
text. Not really damaging, but odd.