[Mediawiki-l] [Wikitech-l] MediaWiki 1.9.0rc1 available for testing
jeffl at valvesoftware.com
Tue Jan 9 23:53:50 UTC 2007
Tested upgrade from 1.4.12 > 1.9.0rc2
* MediaWiki: 1.9.0rc2
* PHP: 5.2.0-0.dotdeb.3 (apache2handler)
* MySQL: 4.1.11-Debian_4sarge7-log
Followed these steps:
* Wiped everything but /extensions /images LocalSettings.php and
* Copied over 1.9.0rc2 files
* Ran maintenance/upgrade1_5.php
* Ran maintenance/update.php
* Updated LocalSettings.php with new settings.
* Ran maintenance/refreshLinks.php
Upgrade scripts completed without any errors. Exceptional! Upgrade1_5.php
was not able to run successfully on this system before.
* One of the project pages is now empty/non-existent and links to it are
** This page on the current public 1.4.12 server is
** Strangely, the talk page is still present.
* Interwiki links are not resolving (Show up in red as Wikipedia:linkname).
'WikiPedia' is correctly listed in the mw_interwiki table.
* Page with // in title not linking correctly.
** Page working in 1.4.12
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/The_steam://_Protocol here :
** Links to this page go to "The steam:/ Protocol"
* "My Watchlist" page is empty of links, even though pages are still marked
as watched and show up in recent changes as bolded.
That's it so far. I haven't merged/applied our custom code and skin yet.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-Wikitech-l--MediaWiki-1.9.0rc1-available-for-testing-tf2943526.html#a8249465
Sent from the WikiMedia General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the MediaWiki-l