[Mediawiki-l] how to exlude elements from being printed

Nino Novak nino at kflog.org
Sat Feb 10 15:09:41 UTC 2007

Dear list,

is there a standard css class in mediawiki (Monobook or elsewhere) which
is normally displayed on a screen but hidden when printed?

I have pages which include a custom navigation menu (taken from a
template). When printed, this navigation menu should not be seen.

My idea was to enclose the template page with <div> tags using a class
which is not displayed when the output media is "print".

Any other solution or workaround is also appreciated.

Regards, Nino