[Mediawiki-l] StableVersions bugs

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Sun Feb 4 11:42:40 UTC 2007

Ryan I'm still worrying away at this, with no much success, as a thought
could you confirm which versiosn of PHP & MediaWiki you are running on
the wiki that it works for you, as well as which version of the
extension out of the subversion, my next try is going to be to get it
working on those and then see if I can solve it from there.

In 1.9.1 the system works in as far as pages that have a stable version
set it is the stable version that is shown, but you can't change the
state of the page.

Ta

John