[Mediawiki-l] StableVersions bugs

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Thu Feb 1 22:35:34 UTC 2007

Lane, Ryan wrote:

> And look at what is being sent, an object. This doesn't look correct at
> all. Try calling replaceVariables without $parserOptions. If you need to
> set the parserOptions, try setting it ahead of time by doing:
>
> 	$p->mOptions = $parserOptions;

Tried running with the changes both with & without the

$p->mOptions = $parserOptions;

but still getting the same error.

Ta

John

Edited getCacheText:-

function getCacheText( &$article ) {
            global $wgStableVersionCaching, $wgUser;
            $title = $article->getTitle();
            $article->loadContent( true ); # FIXME: Do we need the
"true" here? For what? Safe redirects??
            $text = $article->mContent;

            $p = new Parser();
            $p->disableCache();
            $wgStableVersionCaching = true;
            $parserOptions = ParserOptions::newFromUser( $wgUser ); # Dummy

            $text = $p->parse( $text, $title, $parserOptions );
            $stripState = $p->mStripState;
            $wgStableVersionCaching = false;
            $p->mOptions = $parserOptions;
            $text = $p->replaceVariables( $text );

            $this->fixNoWiki( $stripState );
            $p->mStripState = $stripState;
            $text = $p->unstrip( $text, $p->mStripState );
            $text = $p->unstripNoWiki( $text, $p->mStripState );

            return $text;