[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 51, Issue 14

Andrea Leydet LEYDETA1 at calumet.purdue.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:41:25 UTC 2007

I have this problem when I edit pages I get this error. ...
"A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "SearchMySQL4::update". MySQL returned error "145: Table '.\wikidb\searchindex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)". "
The edit is successful but this error is troublesome.
Don't know what to do ... Any suggestions would be great!