[Mediawiki-l] how to organize wiki content

Kimon Andreou mediawiki-l at andreou.org
Fri Dec 7 19:47:04 UTC 2007

I ran into the same issue and did the following:
* For those migrating existing documentation on Word, I have them using
OpenOffice 2.3 and use the MediaWiki export filter
* For those entering new content, I have them enter the text and not worry
about formatting. There are others that come in later and fix it.