[Mediawiki-l] intermittent display of raw HTML instead of page

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 21 16:18:12 UTC 2007

A wiki I use sometimes displays raw HTML instead of the rendered
page.  It's intermittent and the pages are fine on reload.  It only
seems to happen in Safari (I've only tried the 3 beta, which is now
my default browser), so this is probably partly a Safari bug.  But
I've never seen this on any other wiki.

Unfortunately it's a closed wiki, so people can't see for
themselves.  The question: has anyone else ever seen this/know what's
happening?  The wiki is running on a Sun of some kind.

Jim Hu
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics
2128 TAMU