[Mediawiki-l] Threaded discussion pages?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Aug 15 17:07:14 UTC 2007

> From: "Erik Moeller" <erik at wikimedia.org>
>
> On 8/15/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Every single comment. It makes me cringe too, since the naming is
>> very
>> ad hoc. Something involving subpages would help...
>
> The naming is irrelevant

But doesn't it clutter up the "Special:Allpages" page for Talk?

Without having played with it much, I tend to agree that this is the
sort of thing subpages was meant for.

:::: To redirect technology so that it serves man instead of
destroying him requires primarily an effort of the imagination and an
abandonment of fear. -- EF Schumaker ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org::::