[Mediawiki-l] The Case of the Disappearing Logo

Peter Laws plaws at ou.edu
Fri Aug 10 16:14:54 UTC 2007

OK, I haven't installed MW since 1.4 or 1.5.  1.10 isn't all that
different, but I don;'t recall having this issue.  I tried to make the
shorter/prettier URL stuff work and it seems to have eaten my Logo (which
is still the default).

I backed out the URL related changes in LocalSettings.php and httpd.conf,
but still no logo.

Speaking of the shorter URL stuff, how would I know if I had "PHP as CGI"?
  Is there a command I can run or file I can cat?

I'll ask about the URL stuff later once I understand where my logo went.  :-)

     * MediaWiki: 1.10.1
     * PHP: 5.1.6 (apache2handler)
     * MySQL: 5.0.22

All running on RHEL 5.