[Mediawiki-l] My Wiki, long waiting times

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 10 13:32:52 UTC 2007

The site is using a cgi script to load php5.
I have seen it before where using this will end up in slow load times
if the page has not been used in the past few minutes, it may take a
bit for the cgi to kick in. I have no proof of this other than my own
site I was running using the same way and experienced the same issue.

I moved my site to a true php5 host and it no longer has that issue.

-Adam