[Mediawiki-l] Image's Accompanying Files

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Thu Sep 7 15:06:42 UTC 2006

> ".vsd" is not a recommended image file format.
> I still get the error after changing
> $wgFileExtensions[] = 'pdf';
> $wgFileExtensions[] = array('pdf','vsd');
> Is there something else I have to do?  Should the changes be instant?

Is that in LocalSettings.php?  If you edited DefaultSettings.php, undo
it, and copy the line into LocalSettings.php, and add the .vsd
extension.

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.